Dog Treats Feeding Tips
BENEFUL® DOG TREATS FEEDING TIPS
FEEDING TREATS TO ADULT DOGS
Treats are not intended to be fed as a meal. The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a dog’s total daily caloric requirement. If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.
FEEDING TREATS TO PUPPIES AND VERY SMALL DOGS
Our chew snacks are not suitable for puppies under one year of age or adult dogs under 10 pounds.
DENTAL TREATS FEEDING TIPS
BENEFUL® HEALTHY SMILE DENTAL TREATS
Delicious dental dog treats that help keep your dog's smile happy and healthy. Also helps to reduce plaque & tartar and added calcium aids in keeping teeth strong.
- Adult dogs 10-24 lbs: 1 piece over 2 days
- Adult dogs 25-45 lbs: 1 piece per day
- Adult dogs over 46 lbs: 2 pieces per day
- Adult dogs 5-9 lbs: 1 piece over 2 days
- Adult dogs 10-25 lbs: 1 piece per day
- Adult dogs 26-35 lbs: 2 pieces per day
- Adult dogs 2-5 lbs: 1 piece over 2 days
- Adult dogs 6-15 lbs: 1 piece per day
- Adult dogs 16-30 lbs: 2 pieces per day
OTHER BENEFUL® TREATS FEEDING TIPS
PROVIDING FRESH WATER
For your dog’s health, don’t forget to provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily and to see your veterinarian regularly.
Monitor your dog to ensure treat is adequately chewed prior to swallowing.